October 30, 2007

Where There's A Will - There's A Way


Hello world, yes, it's me. Robin! I'm back one more time and this time I heard something intereting that I want to share with you!

I didn't realize that 80% of Americans do not have a Living Will. Wow!! Can you imagine that?? I know I can't. Also, I can't imagine leaving this world and leaving my loved ones without any protection.

Believe me I know - I have been there. My first husband died suddenly from a massive heart attack at 40 and in one moment I was alone. I thank God that we had a will made for us, ahead of time. Having that will saved me a lot of grief, during my grief.

Since then, I have found out that when children are involved the State actually gets to determine what family gets them. I can't believe, or maybe I can, that some family members only want to take care of the children because of the insurance money and/or the money in the estate.

My good friend and colleague, David L. Holzer (the Master of Shugo - aka Protection) always says, "you've got do it before you need it!" That means plan it while you can. Don't wait for Life to come at you. Get up and face it head on. If you have a spouse and/or a family, it is your social responsibility to take care of them, nurture them, and PROTECT them.

Take care, God bless , and "juice" to y'all.

No comments: